I work with adults of all ages, offering short-term and long-term, open-ended work. As a member of the UKCP and BACP, I adhere to a code of ethics and keep up to date with the latest practice in order to ensure you receive the best informed care.
When we first meet we consider what is troubling you and how I might be able to help, and discuss practical arrangements such as fees and appropriate times. This puts you under no obligation to continue with further sessions unless we agree to work together.
- UKCP –UK Council for Psychotherapy psychotherapy.org.uk
- BACP – the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy bacp.co.uk
I am a published author of self-help books and training packs. These include:
- Overcoming Bullying (Piccadilly Press)
- Communicating with your teenager (Piccadilly Press)
- My mum and dad argue a lot (One Plus One, with video pack)
- Parenting Matters (Hawthorn Press)
- Being A Parent (Editor) (Hawthorn Press)
- Diploma in Psychotherapy, and Diploma in Counselling – Re.Vision Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis http://www.re-vision.org.uk/
- Diploma in Group Facilitation – Re.Vision Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis http://www.re-vision.org.uk/
- Certificate in Education (Adult and Continuing Education) – University of Nottingham